Sunday, November 27, 2011

Disney Day 4: Epcot & Neverland Club

 This dress is mom's pride and joy...

7 princesses surrounded me...


and I loved it!

I seemed to smile extra big in this dress...

 Mom made herself a matching Cinderella shirt...

We headed to Epcot to have breakfast with the princesses...

and I finally got to see Belle in her yellow dress...


It was SUCH a yummy breakfast!

The princesses took us on a little parade around the tables...
 
and then they began to come by the tables to say hello...

This was the funniest Snow White ever!  She told me all about how messy the dwarfs are and how Cinderella comes and helps her clean...


Isn't she beautiful?

 

Ariel...

 

Our next character we found was Duffy... Duffy is Mickey Mouse's teddy bear and he is very special...

He has 4 hidden Mickeys on him, his face, the bottom of his feet and his backside...


We rode a few rides, the Finding Nemo ride was the best...

But turtle time with Crush was even better!

 

We rode Figment (which mommy remembers doing when she was a kid)...

and then we went to explore all the countries...


Where I found one of my favorite friends... Marie!



 We had a little time left so we decided to visit Mickey and his friends again...

You cannot take enough picture with Mickey Mouse!






Mom loves this one!

Sweet Goofy really spent some time with me...
 


A happy girl... Figment in hand.

We stopped to take one more picture...

After a quick bath and some hotel time we headed to the Neverland Club (Disney school)...

It was SO fun! Mom and dad got a few hours off and I got to play with new toys and new friends...

Because it is Peter Pan themed, you enter through Wendy's window...

While I was there mommy and daddy enjoyed a nice meal at Narcoossee's...

They could see the castle and the fireworks during dinner...

and after they picked me up we got to watch the marina light parade...

No comments: