Sunday, November 20, 2011

Disney World Day 2 in Pictures...

First, a missing picture from night 1.  We got our photopass pictures today and this gem was on there... Fantastic huh?

Our first full day at Disney World and we kicked it off with Chef Mickey...

and mom's first sewing project...

Here are the close ups of the outfit she made...

Each cupcake is a Mickey friend...

and it was the perfect outfit for Chef Mickey's!

I loved it!

Waiting patiently for our table...

Mickey Waffle!

We celebrated my birthday while we were there...

YUM!  Cupcakes for breakfast!

Our first visitor GOOFY!

Pluto...


Minnie...

Donald... who is SO little and SO soft!


Meeting Mickey...


He was definitely a highlight...

Finally entering the magic kingdom! 

First look at Cinderella's castle!

We headed straight back so that mom could stand in line for Dumbo and I could ride the carousel...

Then I joined mommy for our elephant ride...

Finally it was time for my appointment at Bippity Boppity Boutique...

Some of these pictures are from mommy and some are from our photopass, so there are lots!

This is my fairy godmother Susan... she was WONDERFUL!

If you turn up your speakers and listen to the audio you will hear me tell her that my daddy is also at Disney World, he is riding Space Mountain.  It was SUCH a cute conversation (says mom)...
 

A serious ponytail! 

My crown I selected...

Makeup...



Pixie dust...


Getting my sash...



Mommy getting a sneak peak at my reveal...

They keep you turned away from the mirror the entire time so when they turn you around you realize you have been transformed into a princess... SUCH a magic moment!


The reveal!


I think I was a little shocked...



We headed across the street to take some pictures... mom didn't help at all, the photographer just snapped away...





It was HOT so mom and I made a deal... I could take a break from my dress as long as I promised to put it back on for dinner with Cinderella...

So I got comfy and played make up!

We had time for a few rides (now in mom's mind all these rides would have been in my princess dress, but she had to learn on this trip that sometimes you have to go with the flow!!!)...

It's a small world after all! (I keep saying the song is still stuck in my head)...



Another ride on the carousel...


Finally it was time to slip back into my princess dress...


do a few twirls...

and meet Cinderella!
  

I was VERY into my autograph book, it is the perfect way to approach your favorite character...


Dinner was wonderful!  Cinderella's castle is exactly what you would expect it to be!

One of the most magical moments of our trip was when we realized that we were at table 1 in the princess rotation.  When each princess was announced they would come down the staircase and straight to me!  How wonderful is that?


See watch Ariel's big entrance...


She is SO beautiful!


This is one of mom's favorite stories of the trip.  I told mom that I thought Belle would like mom's butterfly pin and that I would like to give it to her.  Mommy happily gave up her pin and I was SO excited to give it to Belle.  Belle was BESIDE herself over it and kept asking if I was sure I wanted her to have it.  You can tell by this video that we became best friends very quickly...
 


Dessert!  Decorate your own ice cream (or just eat the toppings)...

Mommy's dessert... YUM!

Time for the wishing ceremony...


Posing with Cinderella...

We watched the Dreams show...





and went to the Monsters Inc show (super cute)...

Finally it was time for the Electric Parade...

These guys are amazing they create art with water... (he's making a Mickey face)...

Flashlight ready... parade about to start!

Tinkerbell kicks it off!



A short video so you can see how cool it is...


Alice...

Cinderella...

When we got back to the hotel we took my hair down and it was CRAZY!  It takes a LOT of gel to make your hair like a princess!

1 comment:

tap music said...

really had a good time huh?