Friday, November 4, 2011

Monday morning it was FINALLY Halloween!  YAY!

I had school and show and tell, which always makes me happy...

What did I bring that started with "D...E..F.."  DONUTS!  Pumpkin Donuts to be specific...


Finally after a long day at school, a trip to the park and some dinner it was time to trick or treat!



Let's Do This!

Mom decided she needed a little Halloween spirit...

Totally brave... going to the doors on my own...

It was SO fun!

















A couple of videos...


The candy piled up so quickly we ended up filling up my wagon and my bag...

There were some fabulous decorations throughout the neighborhood...

Sugar=silly faces...

We ran into Sophia and Karyssa at the end of the night...

This is the awesome pirate ship our neighbors put out... I loved it!

The loot!



It was a FABULOUS night!

No comments: