Tuesday, June 16, 2009

18 Month Portraits...

Surprisingly, we didn't have anything planned for today so it was off to Kiddie Kandids to do my 18 month pictures.

First up, a couple of pictures for daddy's desk...



I wasn't too sure about getting my picture made at first...


But then the photographer started playing ball with me and I became her best friend...


Isn't my outfit cute? The jeans have embroidery all over them and the top has a matching flower...


Wardrobe change... My Great Grandma Martin bought me this dress at Easter... it's the fanciest dress I own!


We figured a pretty portrait of me in the dress would be a nice gift for Great Grandma Martin... this is the one we ordered for her...


But mom kind of loves this one too...


I've grown up so much since my 1 year pictures...



and my 6 month pictures...


1 comment:

The Guerra Girls said...

I had my 18month pictures taken today, too! How funny!