Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1st Vet & Petsmart Visit...

Friday morning was the morning of doctor's appointments.  Mom had an appointment scheduled for Mabel because she had some skin issues that mommy was worried about & then I had day 4 of a fever so I headed in too.  No pictures from my visit.  I had the dreaded strep test (which was negative), so it was just a fever virus...

Mabel had a superficial skin infection that is common in puppies...

Mom's just excited that she got this picture while we were waiting...

I was very patient waiting for her to be done...

and spent a little time bonding with her...

When we got home we gave her an oatmeal bath to make her skin feel better...



The funniest part... mom left her collar on so her white fur turned PINK!  Like Pinkalicious!

Maggie & Mabel continued to bond and play...


and occasionally took a moment to just co-exist (both chewing on sticks)...

Tug of war is especially cute...


See... pink fur!

Mommy snuggles... They actually fell asleep on the couch for 30 minutes that night...

Saturday morning I slept until 11:30 am (recovering from the fever virus).  So we decided to take it easy...

What's easier than introducing Mabel to the joy of Petsmart!

Aren't we cute?


Puppy love...

Mom threw me in for a picture...


Back to playing... Never a dull moment around here these days!

No comments: