Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Trophy Club Waterpark, Gymnastics & School...

Sunday morning we popped over to the town next to ours to check out their new waterpark.

I was in the mood to do some posing (a new thing here) so mom enjoyed...



Jungle Sassy...



Finally it was time to go!  They have a toddler pool, a big pool with a diving board & a splash park that is pirate themed...

The splash park is AWESOME!

I am still (summer #4) not a big fan of spraying water... mom has NO idea how to get me over this but it drives her crazy when I act afraid of getting wet...


I did enjoy this slide though...


and daddy REALLY enjoyed the diving board...


Getting brave in the big pool...

That night daddy was giving me a pony ride and mom snapped a picture, I have SUCH a fun daddy!

Monday morning we headed to gymnastics.  After trying 3 gyms we decided on Sunbelt.  It definitely has the right loving/caring vibe that I need...

I was excited!  Mom can't wait to get me some more leotards, but they are OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive and she is having a hard time spending money on them!

Warming up with Mr. Steve...

I loved this ball... I was acting a little shy until he brought this out!

Headed to the beam...



Tuesday I headed back to school...

More posing...


I was SUPER excited to find out my BFF from preschool Lilly will be in my class the rest of the summer, hooray!  So fun to have a friend who knows me and my quirks in class with me!

No comments: