Monday, June 27, 2011

School, Big Girl Ballet & Dog Baths...

Week #3 of school... I'm really having fun now! 

Unfortunately, Lilly was gone again this week, which made me sad...

Mom made me a sassy skirt...

which always brightens my day!

Wednesday was my first day of big girl ballet...

I spent most of the class just standing there...

Mom thought she had made a terrible decision in moving me and worried about the rest of the classes...

But today I went back and did MUCH better...

I told mom I like ballet more than tap or gymnastics... I think it's the whole dancing like a princess part!

I love this statue at Dana's!

Here I am in the 4 to 5 year old class... they are SUCH big girls!

Wednesday night we gave Mabel a bath...


Doesn't she look funny?

But so much prettier clean!


Thursday we had a stuffed animal parade at school...

Mom thinks I look very grown up in this picture!


We got to use fabric paint to make bandannas!

No comments: