Sunday, June 5, 2011

Meeting Mabel in Pictures...

These pictures are from the same day as the video... mom was manning the video camera and daddy was capturing the photographs.  I mean how many times do you get a new puppy?

Hearing the news after I woke up?

Seeing her down the stairs...

Can you tell I'm excited?



Showing her Scooby Doo...

Me and my dogs...

They are going to be best friends (eventually)...

The moment Maggie realized Mabel was right by her...

She is such a good dog... She slept through the night the first night and only had one accident...

Kisses...

Soon it was time to put Mabel in her kennel and head to our fun activity for the day.  Cinderella at Artie's Playhouse with Bella...

We love Artie's Playhouse!

They are such quick, simple plays, but they are perfect for my age...

Sweet Bella and her mommy Shelley...

after the show they invited us to dance...

Can you tell I'm not feeling well?  This was when mom started to realize I might be sick...

But I still had moments of excitement...

Bella brought me a little gift and included in it was a princess camera... we had fun taking pictures...

Bella meeting Cinderella...

We headed to McDonalds afterward...

and that night mommy headed to dog training with both her dogs... Mabel did a great job watching class and got a good evaluation from the dog trainer.  Confident puppy, lots of eye contact.

No comments: