Saturday, June 11, 2011

First Week of Summer School Part 1

Just prepare yourself that there will be Mabel pictures in every post these days...

Mom knows how quickly she will get big, so she's trying to enjoy these puppy moments...



Monday morning we headed to Sweet and Sassy for a back to school manicure/pedicure...

Here I am in the same dress 2 years ago... crazy huh?

I love the stage!


Getting my toes done...

Pretty huh?

Next my nails...


Tuesday was my first day of school..

I wasn't nervous at all...

Two minutes after mom left I started crying and my teacher explained that mom would come after naptime... so I started yawning and said I was tired and ready for my nap.  Smart girl! :)


My after-school treat?  Ice cream!

Wednesday we headed to our first Summer movie... Clifford the Big Red Dog...

I really liked it!

No comments: