Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Week of Summer School Part 2

Thursday I headed back to school... this time in our cute camp uniforms...

Mommy is loving this... I have 2 shirts to wear the entire camp so they can get paint, sticky snacks and all kinds of other fun on them (we'll see if they are still clean at the end of 7 weeks)...

Don't I look ready to go?

The church has BEAUTIFUL murals throughout the kids area... this one is outside my class...

Mom showed up a few minutes early to see what goes on in class...

We were singing 5 Little Monkey's Jumping on the Bed...


Friday morning we headed to summer school #2 (which I start in mid-July) to meet my teachers...

Can you imagine how confused I am?

My neighbor Claire is going to be in my class there... how fun will that be?

They have this AWESOME gym with ride on toys for us to play with during the afternoon...



Saturday morning we headed to Morgan's 2nd birthday party...

It was at Johnson Park and the only shade was in the sand, so I got to play sand!



Miss Morgan joined me for some fun...

She's such an amazing little spitfire... 2 heart surgeries and still runs around like a crazy woman!

Happy birthday Morgan!

Deciding which cake I liked better...

Morgan blowing out the candles (she didn't want any cake... she just wanted to swing)...

Saturday night we went to Five Guys and Milwaukee Joes...

We always have a good time in Southlake Town Square...

No comments: