Sunday, June 19, 2011

Jumping, School, Pirates & Penguins...

Wednesday mom and I headed to Jump for Fun to burn some summer energy...

I was very brave...

can you believe how tall I'm getting??

I'm really starting to like to pose...

We had lots of fun... we have to find all the fun indoor places with the heat wave going on...


Wednesday night mommy took Maggie to dog training... what a fun night, there was a horse there!

So neat!  Maggie loved her!

Two of the pups went swimming in the lake...

and then all of them got in the water at the fountain...



Maggie was in heaven...



Now you see why mommy likes dog training!

Happy dog!

A fun romp at the end of the night...

Thursday morning I asked for a "skirt like Lilly's" for school...

Luckily mom had one that matched...


I'm really loving school now...

Friday morning we headed back to the Trophy Club pool... it was super fun and we got to play with the Hua's! 


and these two... well they are getting along great!













Saturday morning it was HOT so we headed to see Mr. Popper's Penguins...


















and since I didn't have any short sleeve penguin gear... I wore zebra!

No comments: