Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Happy Father's Day everyone!  I L-O-V-E my daddy... my favorite part of my day is when he comes home from work and I can often be found asking when he will get home throughout the day...


Here we are last year...


2009...

2008...
So those pictures made mommy a little sad...

But these crack mommy up!



So where do you take the lego-maniac on Father's Day?  Legoland!!!


We built an awesome car...




They updated the AA Center with the Maverick's parade and trophy... so cool!

I love pushing all of the buttons...

We saved the princess on the ride...

and one of the workers offered to take a family picture... so nice of her!

after we bought daddy some legos (which had a castle and princess), we headed to the food court for lunch & carousel time...

and then we went to make me a Mabel at Buildabear... So fun!

She looks just like the real Mabel!


A moment mommy wants to remember: Tonight when I was going to bed I asked "Why did God make me"... mommy explained that her and daddy really wanted a little girl to love and take care of so God made my heart, brain and bones and put me inside mommy's tummy.  When I was born I was a baby and they fed me, changed my diaper and helped me grow and now I'm 3 1/2.  I asked why I was 3 1/2 now when I use to just be 3.  Mom explained that I was older now and before I know it I will be 4.  I then said "I'm halfway to 3 and halfway to 4"... blew mommy away that I understand 1/2 that well.  I guess I am related to Pop Pop!  Maybe I'll be good at math!  God definitely took his time on my brain!

No comments: