Saturday, June 9, 2012

2nd Post: Summer Days

Sunday's are WAY too busy at our community pool so we look for other ways to stay cool...

Like singing karaoke... with fancy braids...


or taking Maggie to the splash pad...

We had SO much fun!






Mom even brought the chuck it so she could throw the ball really far for Maggie...


I played ball too...

Running through with mommy...


When we got there we were the only ones, but slowly more kids arrived, so we moved over to the park...

Maggie was exhausted!

Daddy continues to swing me WAY too high!

Maggie even got to play with a couple of friends...

Monday morning we woke up early to head to Harkins Summer Movies to see Happy Feet 2... it was super cute!  In the afternoon I went to MyGym for camp.  It was a much needed break for mommy!

Tuesday we had to take Mabel to the vet for shots and to check out some dry patches on her elbows (totally normal... yay!)...

I wore my dog walking t-shirt...



She was SO well behaved!  She really enjoyed meeting everyone at the vet...


after the vet we took her to Petsmart... again she was perfectly behaved...

Wednesday morning we went over to Will Rogers to watch dress rehearsal.  My ballet studio is so big that they have recitals all 5 nights of the week!  How crazy is that! So we went to watch the Wednesday dances so I would have a better understanding of what I was going to be facing on Friday...

It was SUPER fun and I watched the whole thing!  And I got to go back to MyGym in the afternoon with my buddy Sophia!

No comments: