Sunday, June 17, 2012

Nature Camp, Sleeping Beauty & Movies...

First a random picture from our day with Gradma Kitty & Papa Don... no other pictures were taken (we figured we captured everything at recital)... but this one mom couldn't resist!

On Sunday, mommy and I headed to Sleeping Beauty staring the dancers of Studio A in Southlake...

I was SUPER excited!



We even ran into Addie there...

Monday we headed to see Horton Hears a Who with the Harkins Summer Movie program (and mom knew I needed a hair cut when she saw my hair like this)...


After the movie we came home and had "mommy school"... our theme this week was Dr. Seuss and we started with Green Eggs and Ham... we read the book...

Made green eggs and ham...



did some worksheets...

Went on a scavenger hunt for all the things listed in the book...

and made green eggs and ham!

Tuesday morning we headed to see Beauty & the Beast at Artie's Playhouse...

It was VERY good!


and then in the afternoon I headed to Nature Camp at Bob Jones Nature Center...

Can you tell I was VERY nervous!

Wednesday I wasn't feeling 100% so I stayed home from camp and we had mommy school in the morning... we made Truffla trees out of Trix for our Lorax study...


We made arts and crafts...



and took pictures with funny mustaches...


Thursday it was hair cut time!  Can you believe how long it got?


We headed to Toni & Guy for my new do!

Much better!

and for doing so well, mommy took me to Sweet and Sassy for a pedicure...

Ahhh.... relaxing!

Mom thinks I look WAY too big here!


I did better at nature camp on Thursday and even BETTER on Friday!  Mom thinks that's because I knew it was my last day!  HA!

Friday afternoon daddy and I made enormous tents!


and Saturday we went as a family to see Madagascar 3... it was great!

No comments: