Saturday, June 9, 2012

Camp Thurman Open House


A couple of weeks ago mom heard about Camp Thurman.  It's a day camp in Arlington that is just like regular big kid summer camp, but it's day camp.  So she signed me up for the week of July 4th, that was one of the weeks mommy was always at camp as a kid and she has great memories of it...

They have an open house at the beginning of the summer so we headed out to check out camp and see what my week will be like...

It's AWESOME!

Check out the little kid ropes course!

and the tree swings!

The trees are amazing!

It took me a long time to warm up (lots and lots of people) but as soon as I started to swing I found my place at camp!








Mom tried to teach me how to play tether ball...


and we watched some kids play slap dodgeball (it looks really fun)...

Then mommy and I decided to conquer this...




There's a super fun slide to come down...

after mommy did it one time I was ready to do it on my own...

We checked out the new big kid pool...

It's pretty awesome!

and one of the best parts of camp is the misters!  They are awesome!



and the water... I was obsessed with the water in the little paper cups...



It was a super fun, super hot day!

No comments: