Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ballet & Six Flags...

Tuesday (after Memorial Day) we had ballet...

and Rebecca came with me...

I'm SO ready for recital!

After ballet we picked up a couple of more pairs of matching pajamas...

Wednesday mommy and I headed to Six Flags (just the two of us)...

It rained the whole way there and mom thought she might be crazy for taking us, but as soon as we hit the street the park is on the clouds cleared away...

AND the rain kept the crowds away and I got to ride most of the little kid rides ALL BY MYSELF!





There are very few pictures from the day because honestly, we were just too busy...

We rode all the rollercoasters, all the kiddie rides, the train, and the bouncing boots...

Batman!

Cloud bouncer!

Ferris Wheel...



Trucks...

Finally it was time to meet a couple of my favorites...

Scooby!

See the little Scooby Doo I got too?

When I showed Bugs Bunny & Sylvester my Scooby, Sylvester went to hide... he's afraid of dogs...

Bugs tried to sneak up on him with it...


Family photo time!

It was a wonderful day and mom feels much more confident about taking me to Sea World when we go to Corpus Christi in a few weeks...

More matching pajamas...

No comments: