Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Post 2: Beach, Snoopy's & The Ferry...

I was REALLY excited to go to the beach... the weather so far was overcast, but I was anxious, so to the beach we went!

Can you tell I was excited?

First we stopped at the beach near their house... the sand was REALLY rough and it was windy, so we decided to drive over to the city beach...


2nd try...

Mom knew to take a few pictures of me before I made it to the water in case their were tears...



and some of the two of us...

Grandma Kitty was there too...

Mom finally convinced me the waves were not monsters and into the water we went...



A couple jumps and I started talking about my legs stinging (darn sensitive skin)...

I was done!

I tried doing some sand, but my legs were still really bothering me...

So one quick message in the sand...

and we headed home...

After a quick shower we headed to Snoopy's for lunch...

This is one of mom's favorite places, but I don't eat seafood, so I was not digging it...

Mmmm... pretzels. :)

The seagulls were cool though...

and so were the boats...


Next we headed to ride the ferry over to Port A...

It was VERY fun, a little short, but fun!

We found some great tourist spots...


We're silly!

and we got a cotton candy snow cone...

They had all kinds of awesome vehicles you can rent, I wanted my picture with this one...

and we had to stop and take a picture of me in front of Amelia's Landing... how cool is that?

On the ferry again headed back...


We saw a couple of dolphins, but they are hard to see for long...

It was a great day!

No comments: