Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day at the Rangers Game...

Happy Father's Day!  We started our morning with some new legos for daddy that I picked out...

I LOVE to do Legos with him!

Then we headed to the Ranger/Astros game...


What a perfect way to spend Father's Day!

and it was my first MLB game!


Ready for the noise with my earphones...

We had great seats...


and for the first few innings it was HOT!


I stole daddy's binoculars...

ate cotton candy (and some wonderful clouds blew in)...

and then the Rangers started winning!  YAY!

We started dancing and playing...


This is what happens if you taken my headphones off... I immediately put my hands over my ears...

Daddy took this silly picture...

The perfect Father's Day picture!  I love you daddy!

We had SO much fun doing the wave!  It went around 10 times!

Last picture before we headed home... all night and the entire next day I would say "remember that thing we went and did yesterday... I really loved that can we go again"... HA!

No comments: