Sunday, November 4, 2012

Boo at the Zoo...

While daddy was camping, mommy and I headed to Boo at the Zoo at Fort Worth Zoo...

I went as a Cheetah... but most specifically the cheetah from Madagascar 3!

Here I am at Boo at the Zoo in 2010...

and 2009...

We missed last year... but I had so much fun I don't think we will miss again for a long time!


Mommy/Milla picture...

Boo at the Zoo use to be at night, but now it's during the day... it's like a normal zoo visit BUT with candy and carnival games!


and inflatables!

Bring on the games...

and clowns...

arts & crafts...

and Little Gym equipment...

and LOTS and LOTS of candy!

and the coolest temporary tattoo ever!

This is the first time I have climbed up on this big guy all by myself... mom was shocked to find me up there...


Then we went to see the new baby rhino Asha... she is perfection!

Tiny little dinosaur...

Mom even packed ghost shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...

Hippos...

and Bonnie...

The white tiger was laying in the sun until he saw me...

He got up and came over to say hello... and then he went back to sleep...

Sleeping tigers...

The lions were eating pumpkins...

and I took my wild cheetah picture...

Love the kangaroo and joey...

and the train...

It's always one of my favorite parts (mom loves this picture)...

We had a great time at Boo at the Zoo... bring on a week of Halloween activities!  I'm ready!

No comments: