Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week Before Halloween...

Somehow the week before Halloween ended up being SUPER busy for us... so here is most of it...

Monday I headed to school...

I was excited!


I even got to stay for Afternoon Enrichment BECAUSE...

after school Maribelle came with us until her mom got off work...

We headed to the park...



and then had an ice cream break at McDonalds and then headed to ballet...

She wasn't sure she wanted to participate at ballet class, but she warmed up to it eventually...

After we dropped her off with her mom we met dad at Johnson Park to get ready for the Keller High School Homecoming Parade...

Go Blue & Gold!

Waiting patiently for candy!

Practicing my wave and smile...


They were playing the Carroll Dragons so they roasted a dragon... my teacher at school would NOT like this!

a Disney float... a Disney float!


the ponies were at the very end and you can see the storm clouds creeping in too...


Tuesday I had school & theater school...


Wednesday I had school...


and then we headed back up to 1st Presby for Trunk or Treat...

Trunk or Treating with Stella and Brooklyn...

our friends...

Mommy's pretty cheetah!

Some of the cars were very creative!

See how my legs are crossed and pointed in the air...



Grrr....

One girl had a Lilo & Stitch themed car and she dressed her dog up like Stitch...

I even took a picture with them...

Thursday I had school & Zoo School...

and Friday I headed to school knowing I was meeting most of my class at the Pumpkin Patch that afternoon...

Which I'll show you in the next post!

No comments: