Saturday, November 3, 2012

School, Butterfly Flutterby & Lilly's Birthday Party

Here comes our craziest weekend of the year... the one where daddy goes camping with Maggie and mommy keeps me extra busy so I don't miss either of them... 

First off... Friday school (with Afternoon Enrichment)...

Scary monster face!

Pumpkin Princess...

Mom picked me up from school, we had some quiet time and then we headed to Five Guys & Milwaukee Joes...


I have asked for months to have a sleepover with mommy... so she said whenever daddy went camping we could do it.  Let's just say I didn't forget!  Mommy tried to bribe me into going to my bed, but I was not having it!

I even posed us in this picture...

and asked mom to take this pretend sleeping picture...  at 3am I woke up and said I couldn't sleep, mom took me to my room and I slept until 9:30...

she finally woke me up so we could head to the Grapevine Butterfly Flutterby!

We skipped walking or watching the parade this year and instead got donuts... yum!

Our first stop was the baby chicks...



and then the ponies...




some arts and crafts...

and tricycle riding (gosh I'm too big for these)...

Mommy/Milla pic...

I was a little scared of the scarecrow dude...

Finally it was time for the butterfly release... we literally got the last butterfly for that release time!  YAY!

Here they go flying!

The highlight of the Butterfly Flutterby was watching the noon clock tower show... these two cowboys come out and have a gunfight... I loved it!


After we left the festival we ran home to change for Nutcracker rehearsal and then after Nutcracker rehearsal we headed over to Sweet & Sassy for Lilly's birthday party...

It was already in full swing when we got there which really threw me off... but I was happy to see my friends!



Finally warming up and ready for some limbo...


The birthday girl!


Dance party!



We had a fairy wing ceremony where we were all presented with our wings...

and we had to strike a pose at the end of the runway...



me and my Maribelle...

sweet Lilly!


The whole gang!

taking our bows before cake...

Back in my ballet clothes and ready for some cake...

Maribelle was excited for cake too!

Such a pretty fairy cake! Happy birthday Lilly!




No comments: