Sunday, November 18, 2012

Zoo School & Great Wolf Lodge...

Time to play catch up again...

It was definitely hard to wake up for school after Halloween night, but I headed out with a smile...


after school I headed to zoo school and we had another Parent Hike where mom got to meet my buddy Betsy...



She's very sweet!

Her brother is a crazy lizard catcher and he caught us a few lizards to check out... mom was amazed when I asked to hold one...



Even handling lizards I have sass!

This week it was B for Black Rhino... so we went to see the baby...

Friday I headed to school...

and then daddy came home and we all headed to Great Wolf Lodge to use our Big Brothers Big Sisters passes... it's $20 a person for the waterpark, which is unheard of!

I was so excited to be back at Great Wolf Lodge!


At the beginning of the summer mom said if I could swim across the pool we could go to GWL... I definitely met that goal and mom and dad were happy to reward me for accomplishing something so major!


after lots of swimming we explored the hotel a little...


Do you see the sweet bunny?

We headed out to dinner and then came back to watch the evening show (which I remembered from when I was itty bitty)...

I got some wolf ears...

I even entertained mommy & daddy...

and we waited for the show to begin...

What a fun day!

No comments: