Sunday, November 25, 2012

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

I was SUPER excited for my preschool Thanksgiving Feast!  I missed last year's because we were at Disney World and I was also super excited because I got to be a Indian!

Mommy's eyes teared up when she saw what I am thankful for!  We've had a lot of cuddles lately...

Our class turkey!

This year was special, all 3 pre-k classes enjoyed our feast together in one room.  So much fun!

Here we come!

My sweet class... pilgrims and indians...

Ready to eat!


Piper..

Me and my sweet friend Maribelle...


After school we headed to Jump for Fun with Maribelle for a playdate...  On Thursday I got in the car and told mom that Maribelle was going to come over for a playdate the next day after school.  Maribelle told her mom the same thing and finally I got them on the phone and we got our afternoon planned.  Ms. Stephanie called us her little social planners. :)

We were pretty exhausted from school so we didn't last long, but it was fun while we were there... We even pretended that the pirate ship was the Mayflower...

for the most part we didn't even need mom to hang out with us...

It was super fun to spend some extra time together before Thanksgiving break...



No comments: