Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween 2012

Finally I get to share Halloween with everyone!

Mom was a little worried that my Sleeping Beauty dress would be too much for school, so she asked me what I would like to wear to school out of my dress up closet (this was about a week before Halloween).  I said Dorothy... when we got home I tried on my store bought Dorothy costume and it was WAY too small... like TINY!  So mom went out and bought some gingham fabric and decided to make one for me...

I LOVED the way it turned out! 

and I was a very proud Dorothy!

2012...

2011...


 


2010...
 

2009...




Check out my red glittery shoes...

Don't I look straight out of Oz?



This might have been the first year that mom didn't coordinate the Halloween party, but she did come to take pictures and watch the party... I was very excited to see her!

Here's my table... Katherine, me, Piper, Parker & Mathias...

Me and my buddy Piper...

Maribelle made a great Jessie!

Katherine!

our craft was masks... so fun!


Sassy!

Class picture time...

We lined up to go outside for a game...

An egg spoon game... that I was NOT good and I got HORRIBLY frustrated!


Piper on the other hand was EXCELLENT at it!

The rest of the class...

I love Parker's smile here...


Chilling on the steps...




In this cage is Ms. Stephanie's family pet Rosie... she's a tarantula!

I promise I'm not holding her... just a plastic one!

Me and Toto...


and me and my real live Toto!


Two crazy dogs playing in our backyard!

This dog can JUMP!


Finally it was time for dinner... A grilled cheese pumpkin...

and then the real costume was revealed...







Sleeping Beauty... or as I announced to everyone "Aurora"...


Right before we left to trick or treat the fire truck came by passing out glow in the dark necklaces... BRILLIANT!


Katelyn from across the street is so creative!  She was a gumball machine and used my old balls...

Time to get this started!  The spookiest house on our street...

Instead of the wagon we used my scooter this year... it was perfect!



Look we found Mickey!

The Keller PD mounted patrol was out in the neighborhood too... the horses were HUGE!

Daddy helping me ride home...  There was a VERY scary haunted house towards the end of our night.  It really spooked me!  So much that it was ALL I talked about when we got home.  Mom called her friend who's house it was and we went over there on Thursday and got to see all the costumes and masks and even try some things on.  I am no longer scared and I haven't talked about it again since.


My very own Mickey pumpkin... Thanks Miss Leah!

The loot!

Happy girl!

No comments: