Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween Fun & Pinkalicious!

I love the weekend before Halloween!  There are always lots of things to do and lots of candy!

First up Saturday night... the neighborhood carnival...

I went as the Cheshire cat...


It was COLD!




then we headed over to the Trammel's for the annual pumpkin carving party... SO fun!

Ewww...


Exhausting!  My friend Cameron was there and I made another friend and we just ran circles around the entire house... it's always such a fun party!

Sunday mommy had a surprise... we were going to Pinkalicious with Bella and Shelley!



YAY!

It was at the Dallas Children's Theater and it was a huge production...




I just love going to live theater!


Sweet Bella and Shelley... they are some of our favorite people!

Ready for the show to start!

What a fun treat!  Thank you Bella and Shelley for going with us, it was a blast!

No comments: