Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rainforest Cafe & Sydney's Birthday...

On Sunday it was finally time to properly celebrate mommy's birthday...

So I decided we should have a jungle themed birthday party at Rainforest Cafe...

it was super fun!  AND the first time I've ever been able to sit through lunch there without getting scared or needing headphones...

Daddy and I even rode the train...

After lunch we headed to Sydney's 5th birthday party at Southlake Gymnastics...

It was super fun!

We had the entire gym just for our party and we could go wherever we wanted!



Daddy even did the rope!

and I jumped!

and LOVED it!

The birthday girl!

She's a great jumper!


Sydney and her sister Taylor (who is also my theater teacher)...

She is one of my favorite friends...


The whole party!


Me and my friend Isabelle... mom can see us as teenagers here..

Happy birthday mommy & Sydney!

No comments: