Sunday, July 18, 2010

Curious George, Little Gym, Toy Story & more...

Friday morning I was a little disappointed to find out I didn't have school, but I perked up once mommy told me I had playgroup!

and that playgroup was meeting at the bookstore!


I was so excited to see Moo & Addie there...


Mom tried to explain to me that Curious George was going to be there and that he was going to be big. I've been afraid of costume characters for as long as mommy can remember. Today she finally broke it down for me and explained it was like dress up and there was someone in there... ALL of the sudden, NOT SCARY! HA!


I spent the whole time he was reading saying "Hi Monkey, Hi George, I love you"...




Finally it was picture time...




I wasn't thrilled when he touched me, but at least I'm smiling and not screaming... we may get a Santa picture this year!!!


Keira and I read some books on the chairs & then we all headed for ice cream, it was SO hot mom couldn't bear to get her camera out there...


Saturday morning I had a Little Gym make up class (since I have school on Mondays right now)...


We got their late and they were already done with warm up and on to air track...


A year ago this would have caused me to cry the entire class, but today I just jumped right on...


Exploration time!




I spent almost all of exploration time running in circles... at least I wore myself out!






Then we did loopty loops... we hadn't done these in so long, but it was WAY fun!




Running back for more...


After naptime mom and dad had a special treat planned. I got to take daddy to the movies!


It was finally time for us to go see Toy Story 3!


Mom finally found a girl's Toy Story shirt and she made my skirt...


After the movie we headed to Town Square for burgers and another trip to the book store...


Sunday morning I wanted to "blast off" in my Buzz Lightyear shirt so I used my swing as a rocket...


How cute are my Buzz pajamas?


Can you believe that at 2 1/2 I'm still not bottoming out in the bouncy seat! I say it's "comfy"...


I also deemed this jumper "comfy"... cute huh?




Petting Callie...


Sunday afternoon (after laying in bed and refusing to nap) we headed to the pool...


It is simply too hot here in the afternoons to do anything else!


I'm back to Preschool Camp tomorrow so you probably won't hear from me until the end of the week.

No comments: