Thursday, July 15, 2010

Preschool Camp Week 1

What a special treat! My preschool opens their doors for two weeks of summer fun (and a much deserved break for our mommies). To say I had fun during the first week would be an understatement! 2 of the days I actually cried in the garage after we got home and said I didn't want to go in the house. I officially would go to school every day if mom and dad would let me.

Monday

Day 1: Mom had to wake me up to get there on time so I snuggled with my bears before I got ready...


Ready for my adventure! It had been 6 weeks since I had been at school...


The theme this week was Mysteries... day 1 was Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar


Did the bear do it?


Monday night mom slipped away to see her good friend Grace and meet her newest edition...


Glory Evelyn...


Here's mom with her big brother Tate (he's now 18 months)...


and her bigger brother Ellis (mom was VERY pregnant with me when he was born). We are so excited for our friends the Mitchell's and I'm especially excited that they finally have a girl for me to play with!


Day 2: Water Day!


What do you do when your toddler is sitting on the potty and won't leave for school...


Take cute pictures of course!




Ready...


Miss April sent mommy some pictures of our water fun...


and sand table adventure...


and of course popsicles...


Mom was able to get a few candid shots right before she picked me up... I'm always singing at the top of my lungs having a blast!


Tuesday also meant a trip to the pool after naptime. Year 2 for this swimsuit as well.


Wednesday was Blue's Clues Day and of course mom had to whip up a shirt for that! (mom thinks I look like such a camper here... something about the khaki shorts and big bow).


Searching for clues...


Getting my notebook at the end of class...


Thursday was Mystery Jamboree Day and my least favorite. Miss April was out sick and the surprise guest was a drummer which scared me... But Miss Judy comforted me and I survived...




As you can tell by pick up I didn't care...


"Let's do this again next week ok?"


Mom says it's the best money she's spent this summer! I can't wait for next week, we're going to be scientists!

No comments: