Friday, July 2, 2010

Jump for Fun Patriotic Style...

I'm definitely starting to ham it up for the camera (when I want to)...


I started the morning off brushing Maggie's hair...


She really liked it...


Then I tried to convince her to wear a bow...


I got right down in her face and said "see you look beautiful"...


We headed to Jump for Fun in Southlake with our Friday playgroup...


Just like last year on the Friday before 4th of July...


I started with the toddler games...


and small slides...


But I started to get some confidence and I definitely remembered what I like to do there (crazy because we hadn't been in a while)...


I figured out how to do the obstacle course by myself again (mom is so grateful not to go through those claustrophobic tunnels!)


"I'm going again mom"...








Finally I saw Brooklyn & her friend Aubrey climbing the big slide and decided to join them...


Here I go...


and Brooklyn was close behind...


I told mommy I was "taking a shower"... which is funny because that is one thing I refuse to do! I am a bath girl!


Mom and I made up a game where I jumped from color to color... She thinks it's time for Twister!

No comments: