Friday, July 23, 2010

Preschool Camp Week 2

Week 2 of Preschool Camp has come and gone. I'm still asking to go to school, so mom isn't sure how next week will go. Luckily she has a few fun things planned to try to distract me.

This week's camp theme was SCIENCE!


Monday: Bugs...



My shirt has a ladybug on it, but you can barely see it...


Handing mom my daily report...


One of my favorite things is Cedermont Kid videos and cd's. We listen to the cd at school and I have 3 videos at home. Here is one of my favorite songs...


and the hard rock version of it...


Monday night mom headed to Baja with the playgroup mommies to celebrate Angela (in the black next to mommy). My buddy Jacob and his family are moving back to California. We have SO enjoyed having them in our playgroup!


Tuesday: Rocks!

Since I didn't have any clothes with rocks on them mom decided to put me in some "rocker" clothes...


We got to school EARLY and waited outside...


Geology is fun!






We even got to make pet rocks!


I made a ladybug...


all of our pets...


Doing Bluebird at school...


Silly song...




My first glimpse of mom!


Showing mommy my rock...


Wednesday: Outer Space!!!


Since there are no girl rocket ship shirts out in the world, mom made me one...


and I loved it!


More bluebird...


This is a picture of the chaos that preschool always is...


Silly song again...


Friday: Weather


Rainbows are definitely the prettiest weather phenomenon...


It was also water day... which means we got to play with the water table and sprinklers and eat SNOWCONES!

Mom told me she would come a little early and videotape me singing with my friends...

Here's the train song...


and silly song...


"I see you mommy"...


I always want to go look at the water fountain...


After school we headed to Yogurtland to celebrate the end of summer camp...


With Keira... I loved camp and I can't wait for school to start in the fall!

No comments: