Friday, July 30, 2010

Zing Zang Zoom... Circus!

Since I had such a great time at the circus last year (read about it here), mom and dad decided another trip was in order.

and of course another custom made outfit by mommy...


Which I loved! I even picked out the material for my pants...


Mom and dad spent the day before showing me videos of what it was going to be like...


and to say I was excited would be an understatement. When mom and dad woke me up the first thing out of my mouth was "I go circus!"...


We got there a little early so we could check out the all access floor show. I talked a good game before we left the house about giving clowns high fives and hugs. But once I was there I wanted nothing to do with them...


I did take a pretty cute picture with mommy, she was in circus heaven!


We watched a cute little dog jump through a hoop...


This is the scene of the chaos...


Mom's best move of the day. Stopping to get me noise canceling headphones!!! Woo hoo! I was able to still hear the show, but it wasn't nearly as loud.


During intermission mommy and I went to walk around...


Look how much I've grown up from last year!


I also got a new clown friend at intermission...


Who I named Bubbles...


The elephants were my favorite part...


and the tigers were mommy's...


I clapped every time the audience clapped and always made sure that daddy was clapping too...


These guys were RIGHT in front of us...


So how do you entertain a kid when she wakes up from her nap after the circus? A new bounce house!


This one is the perfect size for indoors and mommy got it at Garden Ridge on clearance for $15!!!


It has lots of room to bounce...


and lots of doors and windows to climb in and out of...


I love it!


I kept playing "I'm taking a nap wake me up" (it's a favorite)...




Mommy joined me for some bounce house fun!


"Hi mom"...


Maggie wanted to get in, but mom was afraid her nails would puncture it...


It also doubles as a pretty fun upside down house...


Oh and a castle with a bridge...


With a dragon dog under the bridge...


Roar!


Look she's trying to be a cat...


and I'm a lion!


I loved it so much I even ate dinner in it!


What a fun day! Thank you mommy and daddy for taking me to the circus!

No comments: