Sunday, July 25, 2010

Friday morning we headed up to Denton to attend the play "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie"...

Mom decided I should wear a shirt with my favorite mouse on it...


Mouse face...


The car ride up...


The play was VERY good! The sets were super colorful and the props were amazing, the actors did a great job keeping all of us kiddos entertained...


See the mouse in the background...


Addi, me & Nathan...


Nathan suggested we go to Chickfila after the show...


We had so much fun playing together and burning off the energy we held during the hour show...




After lunch mom and I headed to the Denton mall. The only mall mom knows of that has a costume shop inside. I asked for a bunny costume and we located some bunny ears and a tail...


Which I wore home...


and continued to wear the rest of the day...


Practicing my bunny moves...


How cute is my tail?


Wagging my tail...


Mom and dad gave in and even let me wear them to dinner that night...


Saturday morning we took daddy to Little Gym for our last make up c


I got to do a forward roll all by myself during introductions...


Big stretchy rope...


I do great at participating in warm up now...


and I still love exploration time...








But I refuse to do the skills of the week, stating: "I don't have to do it"...

So instead daddy did it...


Which I found amusing (but I still wouldn't participate)...


Big jumps...




I definitely have become more independent...


at the end of class we did "The Grand Old Duke of York" (one of my favorites)...


It always ends in a loopty loop...


Drums!


Saturday afternoon Nana and Pop Pop came over and brought a special guest, Grand Uncle John...


We let the men talk while we took Nana to La Laurelle...


She bought me a handmade Sleeping Beauty necklace that I love! Thank you Nana!


She also brought me a little Sleeping Beauty doll...


Sunday morning we headed to McDonalds to play...




I conquered the blue slide...


and probably went down 50 times...






As you can guess we spent Sunday afternoon at the pool. Let's just hope mom can keep me entertained this week without school!

No comments: