Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Saturday at Little Gym...

We are slowly catching up... mom has had some evening activities this week, but we hope to be caught up in the next couple of days...

Saturday morning we took Grandma Kitty & Papa to Little Gym...








The best part of the class? When we played hide and seek (my new favorite game). Mr. Nick finally started asking "where's Milla" and I said "right here"... HA!




Showing off my beam skills for Papa...


After class we headed to Pei Wei for lunch (still not my favorite)...





and after a fun afternoon hanging out, I headed to bed and mommy & daddy headed out on a date night. :)


Sunday morning we headed out to explore some neighborhood parks (driving distance)...


They were hot...


It's July in Texas and I kept asking "where's the shade"...


We tried a different park, but it was kind of dirty...


But I still had fun...


See my monkey daddy on the outside of the playground equipment...


What did we do Sunday afternoon? Well that was a special treat and I'll have to do another blog entry for it... tomorrow.

No comments: