Thursday, July 1, 2010

Playdates & Chipmunks...

WEDNESDAY

Meet my penguin... oh how I love PEZ! It's dangerous to give to me because I know no moderation when it comes to it and I will eat both rolls immediately!


Another day, another patriotic shirt. This one says "Mommy's Lil Superstar"...


Most of our Wednesday playgroup was busy so we had a special playdate with Bubba at McDonalds...




Where I stuck to the toddler area...




Amazing to capture both of us in the same shot...


and a 2nd one too! We were drumming...


Some of my mom's league friends were there too (just randomly), so I got to play with Addie, Moo Moo & Brent too...


I love the big red car there...




Addie is too fast for mommy to ever take a picture of her...


Swinging...


THURSDAY

We had our weekly movie date this morning... and this week was a special treat Alvin & The Chipmunks the Squeakquel!


Finally an excuse to wear my Chipettes shirt!


and take Alvin back to the movies...


After the movie we headed to the park to have a real playdate with Addie & Moo Moo...


This is the picture when mom realized what a big girl I am. Addie is 9 months older than me but I really try to act as big as her, look how tall I look in this picture...


It's been cooler because of the storms so we actually got to play on the playground equipment (it's literally been as hot as the sun lately)...




I worked hard on my rock climbing skills...


and Moo Moo showed off her food beard to mommy... HA!


She had fun sliding too!


Sweet Moo watching me slide...


I got to swing with Moo...


and with Addie...


More rock walls to climb...


and some serious sandbox fun. When I first asked mom if I could get in the sand Addie said "girls aren't allowed to get dirty like boys"... mommy assured her that it's fun to get dirty sometimes and Addie quickly followed...


So did Moo... it was so nice because Miss Jennifer and mommy got to talk. Unfortunately, the O'Hair's are no longer moving across the street from us, but no one has figured out how to tell Addie and I... I guess they are planning on testing our long term memory skills. I still refer to the house as "Moo Moo's house" and Addie keeps asking her mom when they are moving across the street from us. :( We love you guys!

No comments: