Monday, February 21, 2011

Catching Up... School, Little Gym, Ice Skating & Our Park...

We had a busy weekend and mom let the blog get behind... she thinks we can catch up in one post.  Let's see...

Thursday morning has a lack of pictures because the maids were here...
 

Mom has decided the maids must think she is crazy taking pictures of me before we leave the house every time...


Friday morning we were ready for Little Gym WAY too early so we headed outside to play...

and mom had to snap a picture of my hair.  She was getting worried that the curl was falling out, but humidity reappeared and so did my curls!

I'm still becoming friends with my jeep.  I like the "idea" of it, but I don't like how jerky it is and I'm often done before I really get going...

Mom keeps telling me I'll like it better soon...

Little Gym has the best natural light...

But I play a game with mommy and refuse to look at the camera...



No pictures from class.  Mom actually sat and visited with two of the other moms like a normal person and didn't sneak in to take pictures...

She did capture my excitement over stamps though...

More curls...

Headed out to dinner on Friday night...

Doing some princess dance moves...

More dancing outside before dinner...


After a nice steak dinner we headed to Milwaukee Joes for ice cream.  I always ask to clean the tables there (seriously I do)...


Saturday morning our Fort Family Adventure found us in Frisco at Stonebriar Center...

We rode the carousel...


Mom loves this one...


Played in the play area...



then we stopped for a cookie and to watch the ice skaters...

Ice skating was the reason for our trip...

I've been wanting to try and mommy loves to skate so we decided to give it a whirl...

As soon as I got my skates on the Zamboni came out... figures!  So I practiced walking in my skates...

Off we go...

Did you know mom took ice skating lessons the year she turned 30?

Trying to get my footing (notice my ice skater shirt)...

See I'm having fun!

I didn't last... I never even made it around the entire rink, but I was the smallest one out there...

Almost falling...  I was very afraid to fall and when I said I was done, mommy let me be done because she didn't want to scare me...

We'll try roller skating next...

Daddy decided to go around a few times...

and I spent the rest of the time here...

Saturday night mom and dad went out to celebrate their 5 year anniversary!  Happy Anniversary guys!  They saw the Cirque de Soilei show, while Nana and Pop Pop babysat (thank you!)...

Sunday morning it was actually warm enough to play in my sandbox...

We went to the grocery store and when we came home we walked over to our new park.  This is the view from our front yard.  Can you believe how close it is?

Only one slide, but it's an awesome one...

I mastered the big ladder the first day...








But mom still holds her breath every time I do it...

We made 2 trips to the park on Sunday...

It's just way too much fun!

Monday morning we headed to ballet...





I still love it!


After ballet mommy took me for donuts...


and then we headed to the park...



We went to the Grapevine Botanical Gardens because I wanted to see the big fish...





So now you are caught up... can you tell it was a fun weekend?

No comments: