Saturday, February 26, 2011

School, The Mall & Lots of Park Trips...

Tuesday was "Robot Day" in afternoon enrichment so mom made me a shirt with my favorite robot on it (Bot from UmiZoomi)...


This is where I can be found most mornings... playing "my little pony while mommy does my hair"...

Mom made me a robot skirt too... cute huh?

and a robot clip. :)

 Mom showed up a few minutes early to play on the playground with me...


Our playground got a makeover and it looks great!

Before heading home we stopped by the park and played...



and then after a quick potty break at home we took Maggie to our neighborhood park...

It was her first trip...

She loves it!

Wednesday morning we had nothing planned so mom gave me several options.. my choice... the mall!

I'm an expensive mall date!  I got 2 new pairs of shoes and a whole bag of clothes!

Mom is working on her braiding skills...

I really liked it!


Helping my baby do the hopscotch...

We headed to the mall and played in the play area...



Rode the carousel...

and ate lunch while we threw pennies into the water fountain...





I was super excited to see the interactive floor is working again!  It's been broken for way over a year...

and after naptime?  Yep, we headed back to the park!









Thursday morning mom found one last heart shirt, we were learning about hearts in animals and humans...





"Let's go to school!!!!"

No comments: