Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

Since it was a normal Monday we headed to ballet...



"Hi mom!"...


and mom bought some store bought cupcakes for us to have a little "party" after class...

Sweet Leah...

Mom even brought our left over lady bug headbands from my school party...


Everyone brought goody bags and treats... it was a very fun day!


Finally it was time to change into my Valentine outfit...

Sydney had on some cute hearts too...

Madeline brought yummy chocolate dipped pretzel rods...

Happy girl!

Don't you love my tulle leggings?  They are mom's favorite things right now...

A 2nd picture of Syd and I...

After ballet we headed to Central Market, did some shopping and ate lunch on the patio... it was BEAUTIFUL!



Lunches there are really yummy!



After naptime it was time to get my Valentine presents from mommy and daddy...

Daddy's first...

I asked him for a baby doll and I got one!

Mom gave me a unicorn purse...

and Wizard of Oz (I've been obsessed with the story lately even though I had never seen the movie)...

We played and watched the entire Wizard of Oz...

Mom even made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert...

Yummy...



Yummy!

and just in case you need a flashback....

Last year...


















2009...


















2008...



















No comments: