Monday, February 7, 2011

Little Gym, Sunday Erands & Ballet...

Saturday morning started with some Valentine pictures...

Mom has accepted the fact that with all the snow days we are not going to get through my entire Valentine wardrobe, but we will try!

Goofy...

Ready to go to Little Gym...

3 more...


Can you tell mom thought I looked cute?

I headed into Little Gym with a skip and a smile...



When we got home the snow was melting and it was time for one last playtime...

I had a blast in the puddles...


and Maggie caught a few more snow/ice balls...


Dad built a quick snowman...

and I asked if I could knock him down...

Sunday morning I got to wear some of my Valentine wardrobe grocery shopping...

Not exactly exciting... but at least it's one more shirt mom can check off the list...


This morning we got ready for ballet in mom's room because the maids were here, this made for a different backdrop and mom loves this picture...

Let's play!






I was really having fun hula hooping today...


After Little Gym we headed to Barnes & Noble in search of a book for mom...

I got to pick a few out too...


This is my monkey friend, he's been going a lot of places with me lately...

Reading to him...

When we got home mom bribed me for a few pictures in this outfit...

What she got was a kindergarten picture...

Which really reminded her of her kindergarten picture...
 

We are definitely related...

Showing the twirly of my twirl skirt...

Dad snapped this one before bathtime tonight... Maggie the chair...

No comments: