Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daddy's Office, Moms' League Gala & Miss Carrie's Shower...

This weekend was one of the busiest weekends we've ever had.  We'll start with Friday...

Mommy had a doctor's appointment and was finally brave enough to take me with her.  She decided if she dressed me cute and we brought Krispy Kreme Donuts, maybe everyone wouldn't mind having a kid there...

She definitely got the dressed cute thing down...



Mom told me if I was really good at the doctor's office then she would take me to see daddy at his office... that sealed the deal and I was the best behaved 3 year old ever!

And as a reward, I got to go play at Daddy's office!

Checking out all his stickers...


His Pickleman... who I loved!



Trucks...

Finally it was time to go tour the warehouse...

and take some cute pictures...



Here I am almost 2 years ago in the same spot... crazy huh?


After naptime Nana and Pop Pop came over to babysit.  I wanted to show them my new park...






While we were at the park mom worked on getting ready for the GCS Moms' League Gala...

They clean up well huh?

Here are all the playgroup mommies...

Mom did a lot of dancing...

and even enjoyed something called a "hurricane"...

Her and her friends actually closed down the dance floor... go mom!

Saturday morning came early and I got to go to Little Gym with daddy...

Since mom was taking the camera with her, she snapped a few of me and my big girl braid...

She was headed to Miss Carrie's baby shower for baby Luke...


I cannot wait to meet Baby Luke!  I even picked out a blanket for him...


Miss Carrie is such a blessing to our family.  And these women have kept mommy sane during the past 3 years. God bless Little Gym for bringing most of them together!

Brandy (Austin's mommy), Jennifer (Madeline's mommy), Christi (Addison's mommy), and Carrie (Nathan/Bubba's mommy)...

Miss Carrie opening the presents mommy made her.  Mommy had WAYYY too much fun with her embroidery machine!

When mom came home I was covered in temporary tattoos!  I had never had a temporary tattoo and they gave some out at Little Gym and I wanted to see what they were all about.  I guess that's what happens when daddy is in charge!


















Before naptime mom and dad helped me play guitar... did you know they both played?  It cracked mom up that I was using my foot to keep it steady...

No comments: