Friday, May 20, 2011

Ballet & School...

Just hours after completing the recital it was time for our last ballet class.  Mommy decided since it was the last class of the year I could play a little dress up.  So I wore my Cheer Bear socks, rainbow skirt and rainbow necklace...




Madeline wanted to wear her costume again...

Skipping!

Sweet Madeline!  It's her birthday week...

Where's Milla?

There she is!

Mom really wants me to try a cheerleading class, not sure when though...

Big girl hair...


Cupcake time!


We couldn't go to Madeline's birthday party this year so I brought her present to ballet...

She gave us wands as our goody bag prize...

After ballet & grocery shopping we took Maggie to the park...


and then mommy and I went in the library for a little while...


Tuesday morning I headed to school... can you believe long sleeves in May?  Crazy!




Mom came a few minutes early to play...



We headed to the park and then went to get SNOWCONES!


So yummy!

No comments: