Monday, May 16, 2011

Catching Up... Fish, Monkeys, & Dog Training...

Mom says we have to catch up so she can share recital pictures... what a busy month May is!

Tuesday was fish day at school... This was a memorable day for mommy because I pulled one of her old tricks.  When mommy was in preschool she had to wear a sign on her back that said "I'm not sick, I just want my mommy" (Grandma Kitty taught 4th grade upstairs).  So today when Miss Donna told me that it was my last music class I got very sad.  A little while later I looked at her and said "I don't feel good".  They took my temperature and it was 100 so they called mom to get me.  By the time mom took my temperature at home (no meds) it was 98.  I was jumping on the bed and fine... so all mom can figure is I was upset that the school year is over.  Mom hasn't really talked to me about it because she knows I'm going to be upset.  Change is SO hard when you are 3 1/2!


Thursday was a better day... we were learning about sea horses, but mom thinks sporting Bubble Guppy mermaids is much more fun!


Friday we headed to Little Gym... another memorable day because it was the day mommy had to pack up our food and leave McDonalds because I wouldn't stop throwing fits.  Good times!


Saturday was a great day!  We took Maggie to dog school...

In my cute dog shirt...



and after her class Maggie got to hang out at the park with me... can you believe daddy is wearing long sleeves on May 14th in the middle of the afternoon?  Crazy!



Maggie is becoming such a fantastic companion, she is a quick learner.

She even "catches" me when I slide...

No comments: