Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Park & Last Day of School...

Wednesday we took advantage of the beautiful day and headed to a new park.  They redid Kidsville in Colleyville and it's SOO much fun!

It's a ginormous treehouse...

With log slides...

and huge rocks to climb up (this one is a little dangerous)...

and this enormous slide was my favorite...

I even braved the steep ladder...

Here's a wide angle shot... so neat!

The toddler area has great telescopes...

and the squirrel in the treehouse makes noise!

"Hi mom"...

Such a neat "natural" looking playscape...

Thursday was the last day of school. :(  Mommy had been trying to hide it from me, but on the way to school I got really quiet and said "mommy is today the last day of school"... she explained that "yes it was" and I replied "so now I'll get to go to my new school"... she was amazed I was handling it that well, we will see how I do when new school starts in 2 weeks!

Here I am the last day of school...

and the first day of school...






and the last day of school last year...


A few more from this year...













My shirt says "Little Girl Big Dreams"... mom thought it was appropriate for the last day of school...














Our last day of school is a water day... Miss Michelle was kind enough to snap some pictures for mommy...








Soon it was time for pick up...














But we stayed to listen to the Giving Tree...






and take a quick class picture... we are a MESS!


One last hug... I love Miss Michelle and she is the best thing that happened to me this year!

After naptime we decided to let the soap fun continue and wash all my vehicles (they were pretty dusty from winter)...





and wash me a little too...



and sweet Maggie... after two weeks of training, she is able to calmly sit on the front driveway and watch the house builders (something that totally stressed her out before)...


HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE! (Pray that mommy survives the next two weeks before summer school starts)...

No comments: