Sunday, May 1, 2011

Little Gym x 2 & Kellerfest

Friday morning I was a little groggy...

But after I saw my princess outfit in honor of the Royal Wedding I felt much better...

Big smiles!

We got out of the door early so we headed to a new park...

It's a pretty awesome park off of Johnson in Southlake, right by Little Gym...

1 minute a princess...

Next minute a tomboy...

I had a great class at Little Gym...

My friends Addi & Zach were there...

Saturday morning we decided to repeat Friday (how boring are we)...

So we took daddy to the same park...



Somehow mom didn't take any pictures at Little Gym that day...

After naptime we headed to Kellerfest...

I actually told mommy I wanted to get out of the stroller and take a picture on the tiger...

Ready to ride rides and eat food!

We started at the petting zoo...

and then we stopped for a puppet show...


Where I also got a finger puppet...

So cute!

Finally we made it to the rides...




Mom and dad laughed that I'm a much more expensive date now that I ride rides!  Mom thinks it would have been cheaper for us to use our season pass at Six Flags...


Music time!

They put on a great dog demonstration and mommy is ready to sign Maggie up for classes...

The dogs even stood perfectly still while kids ran through them!  It was amazing!

More music = more dancing...





and on our way out... more rides...



We stayed out till 9:30!  That's late for us.  The weather was beautiful and I was in a great mood and we made some serious memories...

No comments: