Sunday, May 22, 2011

Little Gym Graduation...

Friday morning started with some rain fun...

Today was the perfect rain... the kind of rain where you can play and not get sopping wet, but there are still great puddles...







Finally it was time to get ready for Little Gym graduation... how cute is my shirt?


We started in the ballet room talking about the show we were going to do for our parents...

Ready for our intros...



and warm up...


Bella is one of my newest friends... mommy made us matching shirts...



Floor routine time (I wasn't sure what we were doing)...
Bella is GREAT at bars...

Ready for my turn!


Mom was SO proud!  This is my least favorite thing to do...

But I love to swing!

Transitioning to our next element...

Beam!


and finally it was time for graduation...


"See mommy"...

A big "tada"...


a little free time...

and my final trick... my handstand...

After class we headed to McDonalds to celebrate (which went MUCH better than last week).  I practiced my "cast offs"... proving I'm not done with gymnastics yet!

No comments: