Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Park Day with Daddy & Live Music...

Saturday we took daddy back to Kidsville in Colleyville...

He loved it!

We took Maggie too!

Daddy helped me with the big slide (this thing is crazy)...

and mommy worked on training Maggie...

Daddy is a goofball at the park!

Maggie even came up on the playscape with me...

Sweet Maggie!

Walking the beam...

I've become SUCH a good swinger...


Look how well Maggie is doing with her training... kids all around and she just sat and waited for instructions...

After naptime we headed out to Uncle Julios for dinner (my favorite place)...




and after dinner we headed to Central Market for some live music... it was a Beatles Cover Band which was great!

I kept saying "I love this song"... mom LOVES the Beatles...



Such a fun evening!




No comments: