Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fort Worth Zoo & Six Flags...

Can you tell by the title of this post that our summer is off to a fun start?

Thursday morning it was BEAUTIFUL, so mom and I headed to the zoo...

To see the monkeys...

In my monkey shirt...

The gorillas were SO cool...


My favorite Bonnie...

Penguins...

Alligators...

Starfish...

and tunnels...

Daddy took off of work on Friday and we headed to Six Flags (with LOTS of other people)...

It was busy, but the kids area was quiet...



I rode the teacup with a much bigger girl and she made our teacup go a little too fast...

I rode the rollercoaster with daddy...



I loved riding the planes...

It was HOT, so we took a break in the air conditioning...

and then mom finally got to ride...

Whoa!  We were up high!

Daddy and I rode the bouncing boots...

and we all rode the carousel...


My new friend?  Babs!

When we got home it was too late to nap, so we headed to the pool...

Oh how we've missed the pool!


Mom still swears it's the easiest parenting ever...

No comments: