Sunday, April 8, 2012

2nd Post: Ballet Observation Day & Tornados

Tuesday was parent observation day at ballet...

Luckily mom prepped me more this time, so I was ready for to perform!


This song has been our Easter song at the house this year... I sing it ALL THE TIME!
 

 








Mom loves how proud I look at the end of this one...
 

Mom is really proud of my coordination...
 

After ballet we headed to storytime at the library...

and then while we were running errands the clouds got DARK!  We were too far away from home so we spent an hour and a half in the Southlake Town Square parking garage...

This was me pretending to sleep...

We were really lucky, there were tornadoes all around us, but all we saw was rain...

I had my ear protectors to deal with the thunder...

Lots of prayers for those affected by the storms, one of mom's sorority sisters lost her childhood home.  It is amazing how powerful storms can be!

No comments: