Sunday, April 8, 2012

Moms' League Easter Party

Monday morning I headed to school...

and after school and therapy we headed to the Moms' League Easter Party...

We got there just as the bunny arrived!

How cute are we?

















No fear AT ALL!  I loved her!

Mom's favorite picture of the day...

Mom made my dress, the skirt has bunnies all around in different materials... I loved the dress!

and it was small enough I could still climb!


A little more time with the Easter bunny...

and one with mommy so we can do this...

4 years old...

3 years old...

2 years old...

16 months...
  

 4 months...

All from the same Easter party!  Mom thinks it's a toss up of who has changed more... :)

I have adopted Piper's little brother as my own... I would NOT let him hunt eggs early!

Me and my buddy Piper!  She made the party SO much more fun for me!  I didn't know she was going to be there and I don't really know any of the Moms' League kids anymore...

Model poses...

Finally it was time for the "scramble"...





Can you see my smile here?  I was having a blast!



Checking out my eggs...

back to playing...

We even played tickle monster with mom...

The tunnel was the perfect hiding spot!

No comments: