Sunday, April 1, 2012

2nd Post: Week in Review

With Spring Break over it was time to head back to school... obviously I wasn't ready to jump right back into the routine!  The first day back I asked to play a board game before school! 

and who gets to wear long sleeves after Spring Break in Texas?

It was a beautiful week of California like weather...

Tuesday was ballet...


After ballet we headed to Library time with Maggie from school and since it was the first day of Spring, daddy helped me make a kite (it didn't really fly)...

Wednesday, another long sleeve school day... Crazy for late March!


After school mom took me to buy a REAL kite and I immediately figured out how to fly it...




Thursday was gymnastics with Piper...





and Friday I got to wear long sleeves one last time!


By the time I was done with school it was HOT, so we opened "Milla's car wash"...


ate popsicles...


and finally decided to play with the spray nozzle on the water hose...

All these pictures are amazing to mommy because the past two years any time water has come near my face I have freaked out.  I have never enjoyed getting "sprayed or splashed" and I despised "splash pads"...

But on this day, I was totally ok with getting SOAKED!






and making rainbows in the process...

by the time daddy got home I had the hose and I wasn't afraid to use it!


Milla burrito!

Not sure when this picture was, but it makes mommy laugh... me and my "puppy"...

Puppy kisses!!!!

No comments: