Sunday, April 8, 2012

3rd Post: Preschool Easter Party

I was SO excited for my school Easter party!  Mommy even made my dress...

Here is the classroom set up...

and the chicks I picked out for mommy to make.  The morning of the party I told mommy "thank you for putting together my party, my friends are going to love the chicks".  That made the late night worth it!
 

We even made extra chicks for the teachers...

We came in from recess and found our classroom decorated...

Then we headed out for our egg hunt...




We are so silly!  Ms. Judy was trying to get a class picture, but the eggs kept dropping and we kept laughing!



Party time!

Quinn...

Isabelle...

Josh...

Maribelle...

Findlay...

Kade...

Chick time!

Kade was a big fan!

Me and one of my besties Lilly... it is going to be sad not to have her in my class next year, but we'll see each other every day at recess...

Thanks mom for all your hard work (even if there are dark circles under your eyes)... I had a blast!

After the party mom and I headed to Northeast Mall to see the Easter Bunny... My bunny Lilly and I loved him!

No comments: